Thursday, December 18, 2008

A nice thank you note....

I got this very thoughtful note from one of my brides recently. It's great when they take the time to show how much they appreciate your effort! Thank you Rebecca!


Dear Jana:
I want thank you for making my wedding the day of my dreams. I gave you a very limited budget and vague ideas of what I wanted and you created floral masterpieces! I would recommend you to any bride. You are creative, professional and a joy to work with.

I interviewed many florists and you were leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else. You have an amazing vision and creative eye as well as the patience and understanding to work with frazzled brides.

You understand that not every bride can afford to spend a lot on flowers, but you can still give her the wedding floral decor of her dreams. I still can't believe how beautiful my flowers and centerpieces were!

Please feel free to use me as a reference or anything else. I am a huge fan of yours, but I imagine all of your brides are happy with their flowers!

You are wonderful and talented and I can't thank you enough for how beautiful you made my wedding day!

Rebecca Epley Cunningham




No comments: