Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Tailgate Party Setup

This past week I spent working for Party Planners West and Hidden Garden Flowers from California on the official NFL Superbowl Tailgate Party. I was chosen along with two other flowers shops in the Tampa area to put together all of the florals for the Tailgate Party.

When I think of a tailgate party, I think of a few barbeque grills, pop up tents and a radio tuned to your favorite jams. Well... I WAS WRONG!!!!

Party Planners West knows how to throw a party. Two story tents filled with everything you can imagine. Two levels of wood flooring covered with color coordinated carpeting with tables, lines, cherry wood bars, lots of lounge furniture sets and of course fabulous florals. At the end of the Lagoon area was a very large stage that was hosting the band Journey for entertainment. (That new lead singer is fabulous!) We were lucky enough to enjoy seeing Journey practicing two of the days. There were tons of amenities for everyone to enjoy and lots of fabulous decor flowed in from all over Tampa.

This was an incredible experience that I will never forget!











No comments: